Along with the award comes . . . R-U-L-E-S. Here they are:
A. List 10 things that make you happy.
B. Try to do at least one of them today.
C. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
D. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your own "makes you happy" list.
My 10 things. Hmmmm. Well, I'm doing my own personal Happiness Project this year, seen on Mondays. And as luck would have it, I wrote down about 50 things that make me happy. Here are 10:
- My family.
- Crossing things off my "to do" list.
- Discovering the joy of blogging.
- Diet Pepsi.
- Walking on the beach with Husband, Oldest and Youngest just after dawn.
- Still being able to talk to my parents daily. Unless I'm getting too many instructions about being careful in the snow.
- Date nights.
Face, I haven't included you here. Also, I have a feeling some on my list will not pass around this award. But I think I'll do them anyway. So maybe I can change the rules a little? If I list you, feel no obligation to continue the chain on your blog. Just know I listed you because you are nice, helpful, insightful, or generally super. :)
Here they are:
- The Happiness Project
- Weblog Redux
- Innovate to Uplift
- Laughing at Chaos
- Casa Hice
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow Apartment to Let in Crazytown
- A House in Chaos
- Cathy's Family Blog - not providing the link - don't know if it's public - but it does make me smile!
- High Ability
- Hormone Colored Days
- The More Child
- We are THAT Family
- Because I said So
Until tomorrow, have a happy day!