Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Blog Award - For Me? Surely You Jest . . .


So I got this blog award yesterday from Rabbit.  How sweet is that!?!  Thank you so much - you re-design this blog AND give awards? 

Along with the award comes . . . R-U-L-E-S.  Here they are:

A. List 10 things that make you happy.
B. Try to do at least one of them today.
C. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
D. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your own "makes you happy" list.

My 10 things.  Hmmmm.  Well, I'm doing my own personal Happiness Project this year, seen on Mondays.  And as luck would have it, I wrote down about 50 things that make me happy.  Here are 10:

  1. My family. 
  2. Sudoku.
  3. Crossing things off my "to do" list.
  4. Reading.
  5. Discovering the joy of blogging.
  6. Diet Pepsi.
  7. Walking on the beach with Husband, Oldest and Youngest just after dawn.
  8. Still being able to talk to my parents daily.  Unless I'm getting too many instructions about being careful in the snow.
  9. Date nights.
  10. Mondays.
10 bloggers who make me happy?  Hard, hard, hard.  Some of them have already gotten this award.  Is it inappropriate to give it again?  If Rabbit gave it to you yesterday, like Living Out Loud and Show My
Face, I haven't included you here.  Also, I have a feeling some on my list will not pass around this award.  But I think I'll do them anyway.  So maybe I can change the rules a little?  If I list you, feel no obligation to continue the chain on your blog.  Just know I listed you because you are nice, helpful, insightful, or generally super.  :)

Here they are:
  1. The Happiness Project
  2. Weblog Redux
  3. Innovate to Uplift
  4. Laughing at Chaos
  5. Casa Hice
  6. 3 Bedroom Bungalow Apartment to Let in Crazytown
  7.  A House in Chaos
  8. Cathy's Family Blog - not providing the link - don't know if it's public - but it does make me smile!
  9. High Ability
  10. Hormone Colored Days
  11. Ingeniosus
  12. The More Child
  13. We are THAT Family
  14. Because I said So
And yes, apparently I can't count either.  That's why I married an acCOUNTant.  So check 'em out!  They're great.  And to all of the people I'm newly following?  I look forward to getting to know you too! 

Until tomorrow, have a happy day!
 
Copyright Notice: © 2010 Gifts 2 Love | All content — including, but not limited to, the "Super Sunday Series" — are the sole property of this blog's author. | Refer to Creative Commons License below for reproduction allowances. All Rights Reserved. | Contact me at msbed[at]gmail.com for article writing, advertising opportunities and/or promotion requests. | Licensing Notice: Creative Commons License | This work by http://gifts2love.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution | Non-Commercial | Share Alike 3.0 United States License.