Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday - Follow - For - Fun and . . . AWARDS!

I've decided to do Friday Follow again this week - I found some great blogs last week and would love to spend another week "browsing!" 

If you are new here (from there) - welcome!  Happy to have you and I would love to meet you too.  Just leave a comment.  Some day soon my posts will be meatier, but summer time is about not enough time to blog apparently! 


friday-follow




And Hippie Mommie gave me two awards on Wednesday.  I just love her!  And not just because of the awards either!  She bubbles with enthusiasm and it's contagious.  If you want to feel more cheery - spend a few minutes on her site!

Rules are to say 3 things I love about myself and pass them on.  I'm a bad, bad, bad, girl.  I'm not passing them on.  Not because there aren't totally deserving peeps out there, but because of time - summer time that is.  Which means NO TIME.  Sigh. 

What 3 things do I love about myself?  Wow, tough.  Hard to shine the compliment spotlight on yourself, isn't it?  Makes you feel a little braggy?

Here goes:

  1. I love that my children make me cry over my love for them.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

  2. I love my sense of humor.  Some people don't get it, but that's the POINT.  It's not for simpletons - it's wit and wit requires a little je ne sais quoi in the cerebellum.  At least that's what I tell myself when people don't laugh. 

  3. I love that I'm comfortable being alone - or just with our family.  So many people I look around and see people who MUST be with other people at all times.  I am ok with solititude. 
happy weekend.
 
Copyright Notice: © 2010 Gifts 2 Love | All content — including, but not limited to, the "Super Sunday Series" — are the sole property of this blog's author. | Refer to Creative Commons License below for reproduction allowances. All Rights Reserved. | Contact me at msbed[at]gmail.com for article writing, advertising opportunities and/or promotion requests. | Licensing Notice: Creative Commons License | This work by http://gifts2love.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution | Non-Commercial | Share Alike 3.0 United States License.