Does anyone else wonder about this stuff? (Submitted by a random sample of people in our family).
- Now that Grissom has left, is the original CSI jumping the shark? Didja SEE Thursday's episode?
- Why are avocado pits so large?
- Will snail mail Christmas cards become a thing of the past?
- Now that I've had my H1N1 vaccination, can I stop washing my hands?
- Does everyone's dryer steal one sock per pair as slowly and relentlessly as ours does, eventually leaving all of us with no matching socks on a Sunday night before heading back to school and work?
- At what point does your drafty, old house get so drafty that you are actually living in a tent for the winter?
- Which would be the better reality show to compete in - Big Brother or Survivor?
- How long would it take to drive Route 66 from start to finish - with children <10 years old?
- What's more important in your child's school environment - the opportunity to develop socially or academically?
- And finally, did little Pluto's feelings get hurt when it got demoted from planet to dwarf planet?
Because it's all about the fun and games over here, people!