- What universal law dictates that all emergencies occur upon the ringing of the phone?
- Jumping spiders - no matter the size - are utterly horrific.
- Mosquitoes - a reminder us that no matter how good our lives are, a mosquito bite (or 5) can make us forget our blessings.
- Summer TV would blow if it weren't for Big Brother - coming soon!
- Why DOES it seem like so little's being done about the BP oil spill?
- It's pretty hard to exercise in the summertime, when the kids are home 24/7.
- Heat + unpoppable, under the skin zits = unhappy mommy.
- Sometimes when I start rubbing an eye, I can't stop until it's swollen shut. That's just gross.
- I recently decided that a woman's work is truly never done.
- I saw a police officer getting gas at the gas station today. ??? I thought they had a "lot" where they did things like repairs and keeping their gas tanks filled.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Summer gives me time (ha!) to ponder the big questions in life and wax philosophic on who I am. Here's a glance: