Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear So and So - Vicarious Living

After reading mine, go read Kat's and the others.  Check her out at 3 Bedroom Bungalow.  




Dear Anonymous Commenter this week:

What's this mean?   "Hm hm.. that's very interessting but to be honest i have a hard time determining it... wonder what others have to say.. "

I'm all about leaving the anonymous option on - if you don't have the courage to put your name behind it yet, then have at it, but does this sentence mean something?  Considering I didn't ask a question in that post.

Signed,
Just lookin for answers but with no idea where to find them

Dear Tuesday's piano recital -

When Oldest walks up to play, my heart thuds, I hear whooshing in my ears and I tremble with fear.  What if, what if, what if . . .

Then she nails it and the relief is so strong, I want to weep.

Signed,
Do all parents do this and if so, what would our kids think if they knew?

Dear Youngest at Oldest's Piano recital

You rocked it girlie!  So proud of you and how quiet you were for your first recital as an audience member.  When you said, "Mommy, when I get older, can I do a panno cital like Oldest when I go to my panno lesson?"  I nearly melted.

Signed,
Yes Dear, you can, and hopefully mommy doesn't have an apoplectic fit having to stay calm while TWO children perform

Dear Follow Friday -
Head over to Hearts Make Families, One 2 Try or Midday Escapades for more new blogs!  All are welcome!

Signed,
I haven't had this much fun every Friday for 6 weeks straight since college!
 
Copyright Notice: © 2010 Gifts 2 Love | All content — including, but not limited to, the "Super Sunday Series" — are the sole property of this blog's author. | Refer to Creative Commons License below for reproduction allowances. All Rights Reserved. | Contact me at msbed[at]gmail.com for article writing, advertising opportunities and/or promotion requests. | Licensing Notice: Creative Commons License | This work by http://gifts2love.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution | Non-Commercial | Share Alike 3.0 United States License.