Thursday, October 22, 2009

Such a Blogging Slacker this Week!

Jeez, it's only been 2 months since I started this blog and I MISS it when I can't get to it because LIFE is getting in the way of talking about life! 

At least my Super Sunday Series is almost finished - watch for it on, yes, SUNDAY!  The final overexcitability.  It will be nice to put them to bed after this week.  Next week, I'm stepping back and doing a little tutorial on "gifted signs."  I originally was going to do tongue in cheek ones, like "you know your child is gifted when he or she cries at every birthday party for 5 years straight," but think the overexcitabilities have given enough of a taste of that. 

Nope, this is for the people out there who maybe don't know yet what kind of gifted child they have.  So many lists to cull through, so many different levels to think about.  Not sure yet of the scope, but I'll get there.  Anyway, here's hoping everyone is avoiding the Swine.  I have to admit I'm thinking about a post on "preparing your basement for a pandemic." 

While I have said for a long time if one ever hit, I would quarantine my family for "as long as it took," the sad reality (for me, at least) is that when it arrived (because it's totally in our area now), I was already so de-sensitized to it, to the possibility of our family getting it, that it's just business as usual with a whole lot of hand sanitizer thrown in.  Human nature, I guess - you always think it won't happen to you.  And I really hope it doesn't.  And worry about others who have it.  But not enough to bar the doors and lock the windows.

Well, anyway.  See you Sunday.
 
Copyright Notice: © 2010 Gifts 2 Love | All content — including, but not limited to, the "Super Sunday Series" — are the sole property of this blog's author. | Refer to Creative Commons License below for reproduction allowances. All Rights Reserved. | Contact me at msbed[at]gmail.com for article writing, advertising opportunities and/or promotion requests. | Licensing Notice: Creative Commons License | This work by http://gifts2love.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution | Non-Commercial | Share Alike 3.0 United States License.