Thursday, October 29, 2009

Follow Up Fundamentals

All -

I've been enjoying the comments you are leaving on my posts.  Even while some of your stories make me so sad for you.  I remember so well the pain of those years when we just didn't know what was happening with Oldest.  And I am so thankful to the teacher who guided us down the road to testing her (in a roundabout way). 

I wish I had had blogs to read in those years where I really struggled.  You know, the struggle of whether your child is facing true, longterm hardship versus the struggle WE face on those days of "get me to bedtime" hardships. 

My point?  Keep the comments coming.  And a question for some of you veterans.  If I'm interested in replying to some comments, should I comment under their comment or try to reach out to the person another way?  Or should I do blanket posts like this one, addressing them all in one swoop? 

I jumped right in and started this blog before I learned some of the basics, and I'm glad I did (thank you to http://www.innovate2uplift.net/ for that advice!) - I obviously have a lot to get off of my conscience!  That's why I'm asking you all for some advice today about the nuts and bolts.  My friend has gone and moved cross country on me, so we can't quite meet for coffee and blogging tutorials anymore.  :)

Plus - visit me today - I'm 2 people away from 400 visits!  In a little less than 3 months, is that something to say "Yippppppeeeeeeee" about?  I think so, so "YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
 
Copyright Notice: © 2010 Gifts 2 Love | All content — including, but not limited to, the "Super Sunday Series" — are the sole property of this blog's author. | Refer to Creative Commons License below for reproduction allowances. All Rights Reserved. | Contact me at msbed[at]gmail.com for article writing, advertising opportunities and/or promotion requests. | Licensing Notice: Creative Commons License | This work by http://gifts2love.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution | Non-Commercial | Share Alike 3.0 United States License.