- Girls off school today
- Pumpkin patch this morning.
- Brother in law's wedding this weekend, which includes rehearsal, dinner, ceremony, reception, overnight at a hotel.
- All of the fun and games associated with being in the wedding party - Husband's a groomsman, I'm a reader and Oldest is handing out programs.
- My parents are coming to help with Youngest, so I have them to hostess a little bit.
- We have a custom made table delivered to our house Sunday. I haven't even started the process of selling our other table on Craig's List.
- Puppy - her name is Lilly! On Monday.
- Just found out that Husband is out of town now Monday morning until Tuesday night.
Thank goodness I have Sunday's post all ready to go. So that will go out no matter what. Thank goodness I got my hair done last week - because good hair always helps with Positive Mental Attitude. Thank goodness I have this wonderful family to stay totally busy with until Monday - some people aren't so blessed. Thank goodness we're starting our morning right - at Bob Evan's.
I'm off to the races. See you at the finish line.