- Fart - I'm not sure any word in the English language is more offensive than this one.
- Dummy - maybe 30 times, as she was whipping Pokemon cards to her friend of the "dumb ones" for her friend to take them to the principal's office.
- Naked - this one is new, you're gonna love it! Her friend suggested undressing all the Barbies so they could do the Booty Blast Dance. I didn't hear that part - I just heard the "they're naked" part. Seriously, WTF is a Booty Blast Dance? And how does a 7 year old come up with it?
- Work on her social skills. She's really intense. REALLY. INTENSE.
- Develop some friendships that are a little deeper than surface. See #1 for why that's a little harder in this house.
- Work through Problem Solving. Refer to #1 again.
Thoughts? The book says to pull her out and speak to her privately if things aren't going very well (there's nothing in the book about how to handle it when a friend suggests Booty Blast Dances - go figure). I did pull her at one point, and in sidles Friend to listen in and I'm just not going to call Oldest out like that in front of someone.
We did a little Post Game Report about what went well (Oldest: "EVERYTHING - best play date EVER, Mommy!") and where there could be some improvement (Truthfully, I hadn't even heard the "F" word. She spontaneously volunteered to me that she said "fart." One of my favorite things about her - she tells the truth no matter how much trouble it might get her into - KEEP THAT UP, BABY!).
So we'll see how next week goes. Hopefully the banned words stay right where they belong - on the list, not out of the mouth.