Because I was scrambling to get all of the details finished, right? Nooooooooo, here's why:
- Went to bed at 10pm for a solid 8 hours.
- Oldest was awake singing until well past 10:45.
- Husband called up at 10:45 to ask my if I knew why the sound wasn't working on the tv. Um, no honey, I'm up here sleeping.
- Oldest's hamster began her nightly escape attempts around 10:30. She gave up when I took her out of the bathtub at 6am this morning. Yes, thanks to a very smart friend of mine, that's where we put her cage at night now.
- Husband came to bed at 1:30. He's a nightowl. Usually I'm completely asleep, but not last night.
- FINALLY, at 2am, I covered Hamster with a bath towel to dampen the noise and that did it.
BUT I AM OVER 100 SITE VISITS NOW - JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY! Just cartwheeled around the house over my excitement. Oh, no I didn't - I'm too tired! :)
And don't forget Super Sunday Series begins tomorrow! Intellectual overexcitability is on tap first.